Talks related to iPSC-based research in Zurich
04.05.2021 16:30-17:30, Seminar at the Instititute of Anatomy (by zoom; please e-mail Edda Kastenhuber at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link)
Prof. Rafael Kramann, MD, PhD; Institute of Experimental Medicine and Systems Biology, RWTH Aachen University Germany; Laboratory of Translational Kidney and Cardiovascular Research, Erasmus Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Transplantation, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
"Single cell mapping of kidney and cardiac fibrosis"
WAGI iPSC-seminar series (als Lehrveranstaltung MeF anerkannt: IRM20001 -4724 )
Wagistrasse 12, 4th floor, 15:00-16:00
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, the next seminars will be held virtually. Please contact email@example.com to register and be added to the mailing list for the zoom link.
06.07.2021: Speaker TBA
13.04.2021: Marta ROccio (Neurotology and Inner Ear Biology, USZ)
19.01.2021: Cristine Marie Yde Ohki (PUK, Grünblatt group), Betariz Furones Cuadrado (3Brain; HD-MEA)
20.10.2020: Melanie Eschment (IMG, Bachmann group)
25.02.2020: Gabriele Siegel (IMG, Rauch group)
22.10.2019: Tanushree Dwivedi (PUK, Grünblatt group)
19.07.2019: Melanie Generali (IREM, Hoerstrup group)
16.04.2019: Reza Assadolahi (IMG, Rauch group)
29.01.2019: Christian Tackenberg (IREM, Tackenberg group)
30.10.2018: Affef Abidi (IMG, Bachmann group)
10.07.2018: Sherida de Leuw (IREM, Tackenberg group)
- April 20th, 4pm: Prof. Pierre Vanderhaeghen (VIB-KU Leuven Center for Brain & Disease Research, Leuven, Belgium): "Human-specific temporal mechanism of brain development."
please visit the seminar website for infos about how to join:https://www.irem.uzh.ch/en/news-events/calendarofevents/iPSZurich/iPSZurich-Lectures.html
- Prof. Adrian Ranga (Department of Mechanical Engineering, KU Leuven, Belgium): "Bioengineering organoids fate and morphogenesis."
- Dr. Veronica Krenn (Knoblich lab, Institute for Molecular Biotechnology, Vienna, Austria): "Stem cell-derived brain organoids: emerging human in vitro models for the study of infectious diseases."
- Dr. Florian Wanke (Inflammation and Immunology Discovery, Roche Basel, Switzerland): "using iPSC-derived "tissue-resident" macrophages for drug discovery"
- Dr. Deepak P. Srivastava (King's College London, United Kingdom): "iPSC modelling of Neurodevelopment and Neural Circuitry. Clinical Focus: Autism and Schizophrenia"
- Dr. Valeria Orlova (Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands): "3D Vessel-on-Chip to Model Vascular Disease and Beyond"
- Prof. Akitsu Hotta, PhD (Centre for iPS Cell Research and Application (CiRA), Kyoto, Japan): "How to overcome immune rejection of iPSC cells by genome editing"
- Prof. Thomas Eschenhagen (University Medical Center Hamburg, Germany): "Human induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Tissue Engineered Cardiac Repair"
- Dr. Laura Pellegrini (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, UK): "Choroid plexus organoids model CSF secretion and barrier function in the developing brain"
JOINT MCGILL – ZNZ WORKSHOP Induced pluripotent stem cell-based modeling in brain disease research
Tuesday December 8th, 14:15 per zoom
Join Zoom Meeting: https://mcgill.zoom.us/j/87131557027?pwd=V3g3M2pZWEJsZGdxTzc5NG5ScVNjUT09
Meeting ID: 871 3155 7027, Passcode: 490940